Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Questions and Answers.

Questions:Types of clothes i like. Will i donate to the poor,Why? What kind of people do you adore? Can you cook?

Hello! Its English again. I'm suppose to use the Imagination Prompt Generator and write a script of 180 words. so here its goes.
My favourite clothes are those that are cropped tee- shirts and denim shorts . I especially love lace and over-sized tees.(: I too love patterned tights and clothes from Topshop and Cotton On.
The people I adore are people who are not anti-social and out-going people. I too love shopaholics and those that would stay by my side forever. I love it when we have a night where we all could go shopping together. And perhaps study too.

I'm pleased with how i look like, and don't wish to change the way i look like now. If it was compulsory for me to change one part of me would be that I wouldn't want to wear spectacles. Wearing spectacles needs a lot of care and takes up a lot of time having to provide my care to it.
Oh, i like this question. i cook amazingly well, even though my entire family cant cook. i love baking and all of its background. My favourite dish which I regularly cook is Lasagna, specially fancied by my very supportive family. Whenever a dish is ruined , I do love it when they lie to me how nice it actually taste.
The five things I have changed in the last year would have to be my love of different type of Boutique shops. Since now, the market is growing, i seem to fancy more then what i use to. I spent money almost every weekend buying clothes, but i always do it with no regrets.
When I meet a homeless person,I first think if i should give a sum of money. There have been many cases of people who fake it as in they do not have any money and they go out to beg. But if i can see that they are really poor, and are jobless or handicapped thus nobody wants to employ them, thus they cant make any money, I would probably take a bit of my weekly allowance to help them.
I am usually not a sad child, I am pretty enthusiastic in everything i do. Most of the times, I am happy but at times when a regretful event occurs, i would occasionally have mood swings. nownow.

xoxo.

7 comments:

  1. Interesting Story. Don't use ':)' It isn't English. Quote : 'tee- shirts' - ??? Its T-Shirts. Other than that, Good Job!

    Sherilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kevina dear, I agree with Sherilyn.
    Don't use ':)' and please be more careful next time. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, dear, yout 'tee-shirts' should be 'T=shirt' .
    please be more careful next time

    ReplyDelete
  4. And once again, don't put ':)' dear. Be more careful next time!

    ReplyDelete