Sunday, August 29, 2010

3-2-1 REFLECTION(:


3 new things that i have learnt in school this term.
1:I have learnt that humanities is easy if you expertise in the basics. As when you are strong at the base, whatever the teacher teaches you from then, it'll all be much easier to learn and understand.
2:Mathematics must be carefully endeavoured. Not just see and do the mathematical problem,but slowly realising what the question really means.And from then do step by step to ensure full marks given.
3: Science is a memorising subject. My teacher made me do lines for a science topic,and soon after i realised that i was able to memorise the whole few sentence accurately.
2 new things i would like to improve on. (schoolwork/yourself)
1:I would like to improve on having a consistent full marks for my homework. I could revise more on that particular subject i am weak on and improve myself in all the work i am given and hopefully i would be getting consistent full marks for all my work i have done.
2: I would like to improve on my language writing. As although i passed my recent letter writing, i want to indeed do well and much better perhaps trying to score a close to full marks.
1 thing that i would like to learn about.
1: I would like to learn about more cultures. Like after the New Zealand show we watched.i would like to learn more about other country's culture. As it inspires me on how much different culture differs with their own expectations. I would like to learn more and see how different cultures experience different things in their own way.

1 comment: